Friday, August 10, 2007

Finally the end of the work week!

FYI on yesterday's post:
Yesterday, I edited my post from last year's anniversary post...and I decided to just change the date and change 3 years to 4 years...and I thought it would create a whole new post...instead it repositioned the old one and carried along the comments...
Updates:
We finally got Jenny's new phone in on Tuesday. It is a motoQ and it is awesome.

Our anniversary:
Jenny and I decided not to take off of work being that it fell on a Thursday...

I ordered some flowers to be delivered at Jenny's work from flowerama! I did it online so it didn't look like a huge bokay...Jenny texted me on her new phone and thanked me...and asked that I come pick her up. I picked up Jenny from work around 3:45PM. The flowers were so huge that I drove Jenny home instead of to her car, so we could drop the flowers off...then I brought Jenny to her car...Then back to work for a couple more hours. I will add some pictures of the flowers tonight.

At 6:35PM I arrived home to pick up Jenny for our Date to a sushi place we both love. She gave me my gift: a blue game chair like this red one:
I have been wanting one of these...so tonight I will get to try it out, while we play Wii.
Hope everyone has a great weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats. Sorry I forgot. But you know how it is when you get old timer's desissssssssse. Love you guys.

amber said...

Hope you guys had a great one! Now you only need 3 more of those chairs for when we visit!

I never noticed on the last post that it was the same from last year. Pretty funny!