
Today is Our Anniversary! Four years happy and in Love. Our love for each other is continually growing and it grows exponentially!! I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful wife and helper. Sometimes I get tears of joy! As I have right now as I am typing this. Behold below photos over these 4 years! The picture to the left was actually taken 4 years ago today...believe it or not! I love Jenny so much it hurts when we are apart! Seriously! You can take that one to the bank and set up an IRA!









5 comments:
Happy Happy Anniversary! Love all the pics! Seriously, blogger really likes you. 3 years already-crazy! See you guys soon!
Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it has been that long! You guys are beautiful! That wedding picture looks like it came with a picture frame! Can't wait to see you guys for New Years eve in Houston!
LoL
How & Why?
I see said the blind man, who walks backwards at midnight, while hooting like an owl and drinking a diet coke.
Post a Comment