Sunday, May 06, 2007

Your Vote Counts!

Hello Everyone,
Hope everyone had a great weekend! We had a relaxing one...didn't do much until today...today we decided to go to Lowe's and get some paint samples, trashcan dispenser (the one I made is not working out so well), and a patio table with two chairs.

We painted the samples on some walls so we could see which color we prefer. Which do you prefer? I would like to ask everyone (18 and older) who has time to post a comment and vote, it is always nice to get another opinion! Please vote as follows:

A-#
B-#
C-#






Thank you very much for your vote!
Below you will see my beautiful wife Jenny using our new patio furniture. We ate dinner outside tonight and plan to each breezy/cool evening.

Countdown: 5 days to South Central LA visit!!!

2 comments:

amber said...

Very tough choice. I kinda like the darker. I'm thinking 3 or 4?

Brenda said...

I like 3 myself. Cute patio furniture, y'all will really enjoy it on nice cool evenings. See you this weekend!