Tuesday, May 01, 2007

4/272829/07

This weekend....Friday...went to Cafe Express on Legacy with some friends from church....then went for a walk at the shops at Legacy.
After that we went shopping...then home for a movie. Saturday we slept in...then I ran coaxial cable in the attic and in the wall to the guest/exercise room. It was a miracle: when I made the hole in the wall to get the cable...it was right there!!!! I will put a picture of that tonight. So, after my drill died, Jenny and myself went for a walk to the park! Which it turns out we are really close to a park...closer than we were at our apartment....this park was really nice, with long trails and lots of wooded areas with little bridges! We enjoyed the walk which lasted about 2 hrs. Sunday I mounted our 20 inch LCD tv in the guest/exercise room above the treadmill...which really makes using it easier.

So, now it is Tuesday! The week is going very fast! Tomorrow is the big free lunch at Love & War in Texas steak house...that I won for myself and 15 friends!!! What is great about it: I haven't actually paid for anything there...when I went a vendor paid for my lunch...so I put my business card in the bowl....and won!!! Everyone is excited over here...that I invited....hahahhahaha...

Last night Heroes played and I must admit...this show is way better than Lost has ever been...even still Lost is good...but Heroes is great....not for the kids, however,...but it is well planned out and very creative! The show involves one individual being able to teleport, time travel, and stop time...and many other special people with gifts...I need not say anything else, the time travel/teleport/stop time statement in itself is enough to explain how anyone would enjoy this show...anyone that understands it is all purely fiction, not real, and would never happen..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The park sounds lovely. Would like to see it nexttime we go. Mom thinks we may have a beehive in the big BBQ pit. She said she bumped into it and heard some buzzing. Then she saw bees enterining and exiting from the smoke stack.

amber said...

Can't believe that you like another show better than Lost. That's just crazy talk.
Congrats on the lunch for you and your peeps. I'm sure you're gonna have lots of friends after that. LoL.
Looking forward to a vayay for Mother's Day. :)

C said...

So you're a Heroes fan. I'd have to say, the episode on April 30 was the best episode I've seen. It tramples Lost, a show I never really caught onto. It was even more awesome since I have a DTV receiver since it was in HD. Heroes is really taking it up a notch....BAM!!!