Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Tagged a while back

A - Available or On-call: I am on-call 24 hrs a day 7 days a week via blackberry!
B - Best Friend: Jenny
C - Candy and Pie: Twix and Pumpkin
D - Drink of choice: Very Sweet Ice Tea
E - Essential item you use everyday: blackberry
F - Favorite color: Blue Sapphire
G - Gummy Bears or worms: Gummy Bears...two thumbs up!
H - Hometown: Lafayette
I  - Indulgence: Soda...preferably Cherry Coke! Too bad I gave up soda this year! Haven't had any in 10 days!
J - January or February: January, it is usually colder
K - Kids & Names: 2 and we will name them sometime after 2010.
L - Life is Incomplete Without? My Jenny
M- Marriage Date: August 9, 2003
N - Number of Siblings: 1 older sister
O - Oranges or Apples: Oranges by a landslide
P - Phobias or Fears: Roaches disgust me
Q - Favorite Quote: "Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise!" ~ Benjamin Franklin
R - Reason to Smile: Because you know the answer to the mind boggling question: What is that smell?
S - Season: Fall
T - Tag 3 or 4 people: OK...I did and then I said you are IT! And I ran...I ran so far awaaay.
U - Unknown Fact about Me: I throw up after my meals...just joking! For real...sometimes I make up stuff.
V - Vegetable You Don't Like: Mustard Greens...the only vegetable I dislike...maybe it is good...I have just never had it cooked to my liking.
W - Worst Habit: Watching Television
X - Xrays: How about xylophone? What about x being a variable of my choice?
Y - Your Fave Food: Steak
Z - Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I wasn't so strange I would call you one sick puppy.

Ali said...

turns out my Z should be OPHIUCHUS