Last night, after getting off of work, I called my honey. My honey (Jenny) told me to just meet her at the new place. We had the cable guy (Jim Carey) hook us up yesterday at our new home...So I was going to go there anyway to watch tv...So I get there and Jenny moved everything over that we needed to sleep there! She said she wanted to sleep there in honor of her mom (Mimi)'s birthday! So we slept on the air mattress, well my honey (Jenny) did and I slept on the floor on some memory foam...I can't take air mattresses they make me feel like I am floating in a pool of Jello.
Anyway, about 3:30AM I heard our garage door open! So, I ran ( a fast jog) downstairs to investigate. Turns out the seller had another garage door opener and she was going to see if we moved in yet! I said, "Wan T are you crazy!" She said,"No I am just mentally challenged." So I yanked the garage door opener out of her wig and asked her politely, "Get the steppin! Please."
Then she said, "Can we all be friends. I mean I would like to see what you and Jenny do to this home!" I told her she should have thought of that when she left this place so plane and so not painted. Then I said she could come over anytime she wants to cook us an authentic asian dish. She agreed!
Lost is about to start!!!!

2 comments:
Ali, you were brave or maybe a little stupid for running down stairs to investigate, you were also very lucky tha it was only a mentally challenged former home owner and not a gun holding burgular. You should have called 911 and reported it to the authorities.
I suggest that you guys change all the locks on the doors, because if she kept a garage door opener, she may have kept keys to the home as well. I would not delay, doing this, get it done quickly. You may come home one day to discover your belongings missing or destroyed. Possibly, as mentally challenged as she must be, you may find her asleep in you bed.
Aunt Debbie
Wan T? LoL.
Post a Comment