I am currently at MCI...which is the airport code for Kansas City, MO International Airport. I am waiting to board. This trip was great. I met a lot of top dogs and really took one for the team. I solved some major video encoder problems for at&t. My boss and his boss, and his boss's boss are very pleased! I have already been told to look forward to a bonus! I will be boarding in about 10 minutes...sorry I have no pictures...that is kinda frowned apon at the VOC ( video operations center) of at&t for Mission,KS. Anyway, hope everyone has a great weekend! I know I will...we are moving the rest of our furniture tomorrow morning...that means no more apartment with truckstop waitresses posing as apartment staff and no more illegal immigrants cleaning the pool by taking the leaves out and dumping galons of blue food coloring in! No more covered parking that only fits compact cars...no more kids with spray paint and scate boards...no more ninjas hiding in the bushes with nunchucks and stars...no more locusts...no more squirrels in the attic...or in the fireplace...no more having to walk in the rain to get to my car....no more coyotes and road runners...no more encylopedia salesmen...and finally no more fake henry!!!HAHAHAHAA
Friday, November 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am so happy that ya'll don't have to deal with the ninjas and roadrunners anymore! That is a load off of my mind.
Can't wait to see ya'll for Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment