Thursday, September 21, 2006

My New Phone: BlackBerry 8700c

Hello My People,

I have been upgraded at work! I now have a blackberry. It is cool...it has an auto power off and on at whatever time you set it to turn on or off. I have set to turn off at 1AM and turn back on at 6:30AM.
Anyway, Famous actors use this phone: check out the web site.
So Tom "Scientology" Cruise uses this phone too...

So does Jessica Alba, Lindsey Lohan, and Pamela Anderson.
Here is a good picture of it:



Guess who else uses this phone:


Dr. Jack Shephard from 'Lost' or some people know him as Charlie Salinger from 'Party of Five' even others know him as Matthew Fox uses this great phone.

I have access to my work email and gmail email at all times except when I have it set to automatically turn off.
It has Sudoku as my primary game of choice if I had time to play it.
I have downloaded the google maps program for mobile phones it is cool.
I guess that is enough bragging!

1 comment:

amber said...

Sweet that you have the same phone as Jack! LoL. Looking forward to seeing ya'll this weekend! Have a safe drive!