Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Strange Dream

Last night I had a strange dream, very strange. I was dreaming that somehow someone drugged me and I was been adult-knapped. In my dream I vaguely recall being carried out of my apartment in the middle of the night; I could see 10 feet walking below and Jenny lay asleep unawakened. The door closed and then locked from one of the adult-knappers who had my keys. In my dream I blacked out and awoke in a Helicopter lying on the floor. The dream seemed so real that I just layed there with slits in my eyes looking around. The five adult-knappers were holding on and there were no copter doors, it seemed kinda millitary like. I then noticed I had a parachute on. Then two guys threw me out...I pulled the chute and floated in the darkness what seemed hours. Next thing I know I landed in a body of water. I quickly took off the parachute and started swimming. Immediately I awoke and realized I was outside in our swimmingpool!!!! I got out of the pool and went to our apartment door, which was locked, and knocked for about 10 minutes. Jenny finally woke up and opened the door. The time was 2:54AM...We were both perplexed. My keys were on the countertop, and everything was normal inside.
There was no way I could have gotten outside on my own because you need a key to lock the door. Then Jenny told me about her dream.
In Jenny's dream she dreamed that she woke up in the middle of the night and next to her in my spot on the bed was a big fish gasping for water. So in Jenny's dream she went outside and threw the big fish, which she recalled to be a rainbow trout, in the swimming pool. Then in her dream she returned to the apartment, locked the door with my keys, and went back to sleep.
So, Basically Jenny must have thrown me in the pool!

1 comment:

amber said...

LoL. Things could have been worse, she could have cut you up & threw you in the frying pan!