Saturday our Church put on a huge community celebration. Jenny and I were volunteers...We helped with the fun Jumps, Jenny helped with registrations, and I did balloon animals! Which is a new skill I have developed as of last Wednesday night, when a friend from church taught me how to make a few animals with the balloons (see pictures way bellow of some balloon animals I made).
We were having so much fun that Jenny got arrested:
They let me drive her down town for questioning, some questions were: Why is Pregnant Jenny so much fun?
Actually they didn't let us drive any police cars! It was for pictures!:
There was a motorcycle but I didn't want to take one with it due to comments like, "Look at Chip":

Here Jenny was busted being Pregnant by the Firetruck:

Scrumpy the fire dog had to stop her from pushing all kinds of buttons:

There were over 2 thousand people there...For just the egg hunts there were counted about 1 thousand kids! They had 10,000 eggs, plastic eggs, that we helped stuff with candy on Wednesday:


I made balloon animals for about 1.5 hours...There were about 4 of us making balloon animals constantly...the line never slowed...it was really fun...especially when little kids say that they want a snake...that is just a balloon pumped with air!
Afterwards, Jenny and I went lunch at On the border in Allen...Which it was more like a Lunner....Then we went to party city and purchased some balloons so I could make some more at home(click to enlarge if necessary):








Sunday we went to church and enjoyed a really good service. We were invited to eat lunch with some of our church family but we decided to just stay home and eat some unleavened bread with hummus. Then just relaxed the rest of the day.






2 comments:
Can you make me a baloon crown
Wow...What a great new skill...
Post a Comment