Thursday, February 05, 2009

DD Post

So, today is the day after yesterday and the day before tomorrow. Tomorrow is the day we will be in Louisiana. That came slow. But sometimes that is how it goes. Sometimes I have no free time...today I have some...yesterday none. All work and no play makes me a dull dude...that is almost true...it is all relative. Anyway, being slightly on the dull side as of late I will keep it simple:
1. Jenny and the Baby are doing fine.
2. We find out the gender at the end of this month.
3. Secret...will mention this sometime in April or late March.
4. I have a new hairdo (I went to a luxury salon). It was a great experience...I described it in detail to Jenny...and she then told me that it was all normal! Not used to being Pampered I guess...
5. Secret
6. Secret
7. I guess there is not much I can reveal.


No comments: