Jenny is now starting her 14th week in pregnancy. She barely shows at all...in fact we are still running in to people who didn't know and are surprised that Jenny is 14 weeks along. She isn't wearing any maternity clothes yet...but probably will need to soon. She is still cracking jokes and everything...although she has had little motivation to go anywhere...now she is passed the first trimester it is supposed to change and her energy is supposed to increase. You know how people say pregnant women glow...Jenny glows! She radiates every room!
The Baby:
Our baby measures about 3.2 (8.1cm) to 4.1 inches (10.4cm) from crown to rump now and weighs almost an ounce (28g). Its ears are shifting from the neck to the sides of the head, and the neck is getting longer and the chin more prominent. Its Facial features and unique fingerprints are all there. The baby is beginning to respond to outside stimuli. If Jenny's abdomen is poked, the baby will try to wriggle away. Also, Jenny did another sonogram last week to see if we could tell if it is a boy or a girl. Too bad the baby had its legs crossed, so we couldn't tell. I have yet to scan that sonogram image; I will post it when I do.
Our baby measures about 3.2 (8.1cm) to 4.1 inches (10.4cm) from crown to rump now and weighs almost an ounce (28g). Its ears are shifting from the neck to the sides of the head, and the neck is getting longer and the chin more prominent. Its Facial features and unique fingerprints are all there. The baby is beginning to respond to outside stimuli. If Jenny's abdomen is poked, the baby will try to wriggle away. Also, Jenny did another sonogram last week to see if we could tell if it is a boy or a girl. Too bad the baby had its legs crossed, so we couldn't tell. I have yet to scan that sonogram image; I will post it when I do.
We have been thinking of some names:
For a boy:
Coffy
Mariano
Cola
Eli
Judo
For a boy:
Coffy
Mariano
Cola
Eli
Judo
For a Girl:
Tatyana
Flora
Fiona
Lilly
Gigi
Let me know your opinions on these names.
Hope everyone has a great week.

3 comments:
gigi? after the dog?
Yeah, you guys can't use gigi, cuz suddenly my hubby wants a maltese and we wanna use that name!! In honor of our old dog. I'm loving cola though. Suprised to see Elvis isn't on the list...And I laughed out loud at Mariano...
Payton and I concur
Poo Poo Crunch is good for a boy or girl
Post a Comment