Monday, May 12, 2008

Our Wiikend

Hello All,
Again sorry for the lack of posting. We just haven't had much going on lately. Everything is coming up though. My mission trip to New Orleans...Visit to Lafayette for Becky's Graduation and Memorial day. Destin Vacation!

Well one new thing: We purchased Mario Kart for the Wii! It is really fun. We got it last weekend. Jenny and I really enjoy racing each other...and eventually when other people we know get the game we can play them through the Wii's Internet connection!

Jenny and I actually went outside this weekend! Saturday morning I went to garage sales...got some cool deals on some CCNA and MCSE books, a soccer shirt for bike riding, a professional briefcase for work, a tie hany and cufflink set, a bag of solid brass screws, and a barqs root beer...all for about 6 dollars.
We went to the pool later for some sun bathing and I swam. Then we went home and enjoyed some rice and gravy(with meat). Then watched a movie from Netflix. Then wii racing.
Sunday we went to church, then Kohl's, then Best Buffet, and then went bike riding in the park for a while.

Also, I was favorite tagged:
My Favs:
1. Favorite color: Blue Sapphire
2. Favorite past times: Playing Nintendo, Reading, Texas Hold em' blackberry Game, Watching Movies
3. Favorite place to relax: Recliner, Sofa, in the Pool

Jenny's Favs:
1. Favorite color: Pink
2. Favorite past times: reading, watching tv, exercising
3. Favorite place to relax: On the Beach, at the pool, Sofa

1 comment:

The Herd said...

Love your successful shopping!!! $6 is a great deal for all that!!
Love the favs too! I am really enjoying my chat box...thanks for recommending...much easier than comments for some:)
Enjoy your week!