Ali:Hello Wednesday!
Wednesday:Hello Ali!
Ali:Whats up?
Wednesday:Stuck in the middle with you pal.
Ali:I know what you mean!
Wednesday:Hey how did you like the rain today?
Ali:It was refreshing!
Ali:What you doing for lunch tomorrow?
Wednesday:I am busy until the 10th, how about a sandwich?
Ali:Sure.
Wednesday:How about I make the rest of the day more interesting?
Ali:Would you please?
Wednesday:I will see what I can do!
Wednesday, October 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Please send me some of thee chemicals you are putting into your body that makes your brain do these things.
Nice conversation with Wednesday. Glad to hear that you got all the grout off the floors as well. Cannot wait to see the finished product!! I think if you guys still haven't picked, you should go dark. I think that would look awesome! Have a great weekend! Love you guys! And apparently exclamation points too!!
Post a Comment