Hello Everyone.
Jenny and I had a great time this labor day weekend.
We went to Lafayette,LA to visit family and friends.
Friday night Jenny and I went to the theater to watch the Bourne Ultimatum...it was Great!
Saturday morning we left at 6:20AM for Louisiana. We arrived at our destination at 12:30PM exactly as planned. I took a 3 hr nap while Jenny and Mimi went shopping. The Castro's came over with there new BMW! Eric let me drive it around the block...very nice car...Then we had a Mexican fiesta with Cameron, Payton, Eric, Amber, and Mimi.
Sunday Jenny and I spent some time with my Mom, Dad, Sister, Niece, and TJ. For dinner Jenny and I met with Bridgett and Seth and got to see there new house: the house was so nice I thought I was on HGTV. We then went to Chili's and I ate the Memphis Dry rub ribs for the first time. Those ribs were incredible. Seth ate the Carolina BBQ ribs.
Monday Jenny and I went to Marseilles and had breakfast with the Hojati's and 2 Bernard's. We then watched old family videos...i saw my 2 yr old birthday party!
Afterwards we went to the Castro's for lunch and had a great time. Eric grilled some stuffed chicken thighs with spinach and cream cheese wrapped in bacon, crab-stuffed jalapeno peppers, chicken stuffed with Jalapenos and wrapped in bacon, gourmet sausage from Europe, and there was also rice dressing and Potato Salad. So after eating all of that I fell into a deep sleep! I awoke at 4PM by the soft gentle voice of Jenny saying: it is 4 o clock!
So we left from there about 4:30PM...we arrived at 11PM due to a stop for dinner.
Here is a video of my Niece Laila dancing (she will be one at the end of the month):
Wednesday, September 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
your little neice is adorable!!
Just want to let you know that Ma Pye will have knee replacement surgery on September 20. We are going to preadmit her today and run all the necessary presurgery tests. Please keep her in your prayers. She is feeling somewhat apprehensive but is ready to have the surgery. Praying that this will eventually bring her some releif from all the pain she is suffering and give her back a life that she can enjoy once again.
Aunt Debbie
Post a Comment