I let my self get too busy...and forgot what is important!
Anyway, a lot has happened since last I blogged: Jenny's birthday, went to Allen's premium outlet mall, us painting the living room, my police chase ( it is real), rabbits ate my dill, and etc....
Jenny's birthday May 29Th...just the two us...we made it because we tried...her and I...big cookie cake for her...and me. I got her a memory card and a music download card for her new phone (A MotoQ...that has not arrived yet, hopefully I will get it this week)...also we went shopping and went to her favorite Chinese restaurant: best buffet...
Allen's Premium Outlet mall...only about 4 miles north of our house!!! We spent a few hours there...we only purchased a few things...it is very expensive stuff outlets...so even the reduced price is more than we wanted to spend.
We started painting the big living room of ours! 19 feet from the floor to the ceiling...we are about finished with the first coat (just a little trimming left)...we are going to finish up next weekend ( then I will post pictures).
MY POLICE CHASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have some photos of this!
It happened last Friday on June 1st.
It happened last Friday on June 1st.
I left work to run an "errand" and as I was driving a noticed a police car about 3 cars back...so I made sure to stay the speed limit (which I was already doing). The police car was keeping a good distance...I figured the police man was waiting for someone to speed or something...I shouldn't have anything to worry about right? Well I did.........My inspection on my car was expired as of June 1st....however, I doubt the police man got a glimpse of my sticker that read 5/07....even still isn't there some kind of grace period???? I did go to get my inspection that morning and it failed due to a leaky master brake cylinder...which I had already got an appointment and everything set up for the next morning.................
Anyway, a red light occurred on the street right before my neighborhood. The police car was right behind me. The light turned green and I drove and signaled to turn into my neighborhood, the cop signaled also and got in the turning lane!!!! I had a chance...I turned into the neighborhood before a group of cars, so he couldn't turn just yet....I then hurried to my house, pulled into the garage, and hit the garage door button to close. I looked out before it fully closed and saw the police car stop in front of my house!!!! I was waiting for the doorbell.........nothing.
I looked out the window, and it was just parked there! I thought he is just waiting until I leave and then he will ticket me. I decided I was going to walk and check the mail and see if he tells me something! I walked out the front door and passed on the sidewalk next to the car and he just looked at me, there was a passenger with him, probably the sidekick.....anyway, he didn't say anything or get out....
On the way back from the mailbox I walked to his window....he opened the window and I asked him: "Is there anything I can help you guys with?" and he said, "No sir, thank you."
So, I went inside and decided I was going to wait them out...I called Jenny and told her what happened and she didn't believe me...So I said to her I am going to take pictures...So I did!...then I called work and told them what happened and I would be a little late getting back, they thought it was funny...Anyway, the police man stayed parked for about 45 minutes total! 20 minutes on the side of my driveway until he noticed me looking out the side window...then 25 minutes directly in front of my driveway!!! After he left there was a spot on the road from where his air condition leaked, he was just parked there wasting the city's money!
Here is the proof:

6 comments:
Maybe you had something he liked....lol
Wow! The picture of the leak says it all. I would have followed him just to get back at them to make them nervous, but that's just me.
should have invited them in for a drink...lol
If not for the pics, I wouldn't believe it. I just need proof like that. LoL. Sorry that rabbits ate the dill.
I know how you feel. Seems like the cops are always on my tail....Until I crashed on this island.
I miss Cha-lie :(
Post a Comment